We have secured a variety of accommodation close to the Shaw Centre at preferential rates for ISES-ISEE 2018 Joint Annual Meeting delegates.
Block reservations with guaranteed availability and rates are made at the hotels listed below. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
In order to get a reservation at the hotel of your preference, please make your reservation as soon as possible. After May 1, 2018 we cannot guarantee availability in all hotels. Please click on the hotel name for more information about the hotel, availability & rates and to make your reservation.
If you are interested in room sharing, please indicate this during your registration and you will receive an overview of all participants who have shared the same interest.
The Westin Ottawa
- Connected to the Shaw Convention Centre;
- 4-star hotel in the heart of downtown Ottawa;
- Picture-perfect location on the famous Rideau Canal and featuring stunning views of Parliament Hill;
- Every guest room at the Ottawa Westin is equipped with a 37″ flat-screen TV. In-room films, a free daily paper, and coffee maker are also provided;
- 44,000 square feet of state-of-the-art conference facilities and a 24-hour Business Centre.
- Room rate: $249 per night
- Rates do not include breakfast and applicable provincial and local taxes.
- Reservations can be made via the reservation link below or call at (1)(613) 560 7000 or email email@example.com
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Historic landmark hotel in downtown Ottawa adjacent to Parliament Hill;
- The hotel features elegant dining options and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV;
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities and a minibar are standard in every classically furnished room. All rooms include a work desk and windows that open to the outside.
- Room rate: $249 per night
- Rate is based on Single / Double occupancy. Each extra person sharing a room will be charged an additional $40,00 per night. Maximum occupancy is 4 per room.
- The above rate is accommodation only, no breakfast.
- Reservations can be made via the reservation link below or call at +1 (613) 241-1414
The Novotel Ottawa
- A trendy full-service 4-star hotel set in the heart of downtown Ottawa;
- Situated across from the Shaw Centre;
- A short walk to the Parliament and across the street from the Rideau Shopping Centre- the leading shopping destination in the city which holds one of the few Nordstrom stores in Canada;
- All rooms are equipped with work space, flat screen TV, laptop-size safe, mini cooler and coffee machine.
- Room rate: $175 per night
- Rates are based on 2 adults per room. Additional adults can be added for $20.00 per person for a maximum of 4 adults per room.
- Rates are subject to 13% Harmonized Sales Tax and 3% Destination Marketing Fee.
- Reservations can be made via the reservation link below or call at 613-230-3033 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Suites Hotel
- This all-suite hotel in the centre of Ottawa, Ontario offers fully furnished accommodation and enjoyable facilities;
- Les Suites Hotel features one and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens as well as washers and tumble dryers.
- Premiere One Bedroom Suites: $209.00 single occupancy or $329.00 double occupancy.
- Rates subject to applicable tax and fees
- Group reservation code: ISESISEE18
- Reservation can be made via the reservation link below or by calling the hotel direct at (613) 232-2000 or toll free: (800) 267-1989. By email: email@example.com
- Directly across from the National Arts Centre, this non-smoking, landmark hotel is only steps from major attractions, and offers spacious accommodations with 49-inch TVs and first-class amenities in the city centre of Canada’s capital.
- In addition to a variety of standard amenities, the Lord Elgin also features a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness centre, complete with a lap pool. Guests can also browse for souvenirs at the small on-site gift shop and enjoy free local calls.
- Room rate: $189 per night
- Rates are subject to 13% Harmonized Sales Tax, 3% Destination Marketing Fee and any other applicable fees and charges.
- Reservations can be made via the reservation link below or call at 1-800-267-4298 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.